Sonic PC Game Mod Loaders

DANNICS
Spiky Badnik

Sonic PC Game Mod Loaders

Post by DANNICS »

Hi there, DANNICS here

What is your Sonic Pc game mod loader of choice ? I just recently made the switch from SGMI (Sonic Generations Mod Installer SonicGMI version 1.1) to HedgeMOD Manager 7.3.2.

I originally discovered HedgeMod when i for the first time installed mods for Sonic Forces and found out that it is the more up-to-date one and also the one for easy future mod installations. Even tho HedgeMod and SGMI work super simillar and even override the activation mods within them, i decided to wanna use HedgeMod mainly from now on but both are great tho.

So out of curiosity what do you guys use or have used ?

Dannics
Saef
Flicky Keeper

Re: Sonic PC Game Mod Loaders

Post by Saef »

Honestly, never even thought of this. I was just playing mods and that's all... :Sonic8:
I am talking right now not because i like it. :Shadow1:
EmeraldMentality
Flicky Keeper

Re: Sonic PC Game Mod Loaders

Post by EmeraldMentality »

I haven't played mods in a while in general especially the 3D games due to space and how demanding some of them are, but after playing Sonic Generations mods and Forces, i must say that the Hedgehog Manager one was much easier to work with when playing Forces. The other was not bad but not as smooth for me if i recall correctly. Plus I think The hedgehog manager might have quick install with gamebanana mod uploads. :Sonic9: