Sonic 3 Angel Island Revisited (Sonic 3 A.I.R.) is a remastering of one of the franchise’s greatest games. This is the definitive version to play for Sonic 3 and Knuckles. Boasting many new features and running smooth as ever, players have much to enjoy from the pinnacle of 90s classic Sonic games.
- Time Attack Mode
- 100% Perfect Sonic 3 and Knuckles Physics
- Widescreen Display 16:9 just as in mobile ports of Sonic 1 and 2
- Smooth 60 FPS Gameplay
- Optional high quality pixel filter xBRZ
- Sonic, Tails, Knuckles fully playable, including Sonic & Tails co-op
- Free Roam Mode
- Achievement System and Secret Unlockables
- Options to change music for various themes and jingles between Sonic 3 and Sonic and Knuckles.
- Option to change difficulties
- Option to alter Controls and Abilities
- More movement options such as Tails Assist (when playing with Tails as sidekick) and Flight Cancel for Tails, enabling him to fall to the ground at any time while flying.
- New level layout option (not required)
- Loads of graphic options to alter
- Additional effects such as 360° rotation
- MOD SUPPORT
- Controller Support
- Bug fixes and minor gameplay tweaks
Sonic Metropolis Credits
All credit for the fangame goes to its creators. Some information was obtained from sites Sonic HQ and Game Jolt. The remaining information displayed is product of Sonic Metropolis experience with the game. We hope you enjoy.